St Mawes Harbour has 69 moorings that are let on a seasonal basis from 1st April to 31st October. Additionally we have 28 visitors moorings that can be booked via contact with the Harbour Office.
For the year commencing April 1st 2019
St Mawes Pier & Harbour Act 1854 & Order 1934 // The Harbours Act 1964
Note: In this schedule ‘The Harbour’ means water included within a line drawn from ‘Castle Point’ on the north to ‘Carricknath Point’ on the south and a line drawn from ‘Polvarth Point’ to ‘Amsterdam Point’. The ‘Inner Harbour’ means the water inside a line drawn from the pier head to the Eastern end of ‘The Idle Rocks Hotel’.
Rates for tying up, landing passenger, coming alongside the pier or inner harbour
- Commercial vessels landing only: £20.00 per visit.
- Private vessels alongside : under 5mtr, £5.00 per hour, 5mtr – 8mtr, £8.00 per hour, Over 8mtr – by arrangement only.
Outer harbour anchoring and mooring rates
- Anchoring: All vessels up to 15 mtrs per 24 hours @ 50p per metre. Over 15 mts by arrangement.
- Visitor Moorings: up to 10mtr £17.00 per day , 10 to 12mtr £22.00 per day , 12 to 15mtr £33.00 per day, Over 15mtr by arrangement only
- Private Moorings: Up to 10mtr £310.00 per season, 10 to 12mtr £420.00 per season, 12 to 15mtr £670.00 per season, over 15mtr by arrangement only
- Managed Moorings: Up to 10mtr £715.00 per season, 10 to 12mtr £1020.00 per season, 12 to 15mtr £1620.00 per season, over 15mtr by arrangement only