St Mawes Pier & Harbour Act 1854 & Order 1934 // The Harbours Act 1964
Harbour rates for the year commencing April 1st 2018
Note: In this schedule ‘The Harbour' means water included within a line drawn from ‘Castle Point' on the north to ‘Carricknath Point' on the south and a line drawn from ‘Polvarth Point' to ‘Amsterdam Point'. The ‘Inner Harbour' means the water inside a line drawn from the pier head to the Eastern end of ‘The Idle Rocks Hotel'.
Rates for tying up, landing passenger, coming alongside the pier or inner harbour:
- Commercial vessels landing only: £20.00 per visit.
- Private vessels alongside : under 5mtr, £5.00 per hour, 5mtr - 8mtr, £8.00 per hour, Over 8mtr - by arrangement only.
Outer harbour anchoring and mooring rates:
- Anchoring: All vessels up to 15 mtrs per 24 hours @ 50p per metre. Over 15 mts by arrangement.
- Visitor Moorings: up to 10mtr £17.00 per day , 10 to 12mtr £22.00 per day , 12 to 15mtr £33.00 per day, Over 15mtr by arrangement only
- Private Moorings: Up to 10mtr £310.00 per season, 10 to 12mtr £420.00 per season, 12 to 15mtr £670.00 per season, over 15mtr by arrangement only
- Managed Moorings: Up to 10mtr £715.00 per season, 10 to 12mtr £1020.00 per season, 12 to 15mtr £1620.00 per season, over 15mtr by arrangement only
Summer Pontoon use:
1. Vessels up to 3mtrs £60 per week 2. Vessels between 3mtrs and 5mtrs £120 per week 3. Short stay vessels under 5mtrs £5 per hour
1. Single trip £2.50 2.Season tickets St Mawes Harbour £35.00 3. Season ticket Percuil River £40.00
All Prices are inclusive of VAT.